Hehehe
Hahaa...everything's gonna come to an end soooon, very very sooon.
Completed Post IHG video at 4am...thanx WT a loooot for doing so much and JiangLi & Wendi!!! Hehe...I'm the slacker lar...got the easiest and shortest part =p Thanx to all the great sportsmen and sportswomen in TH who got us the Overall Champion title back!
Tomorrow's the big day for TH PA Live Awards...pray hard that it wont rain and everything goes smoothly..haha, should be alright lar...since I don't feel worry at all, lol. Jia you everyone!
Wheeee....after everything comes to an end, I MUST sit down and study and plan and think about some stuffs - accomodation, holiday comms, finals, PEOPLE PEOPLE...
Haha...YQ's gonna kill me if she finds out that I'm wasting time blogging now after sleeping so much...okie, time to go dinner with all the PA members and start setting up stages for tomorrow's event =D I'll have fun working and entertain everyone...haha...
The video for PA Live Awards 2007 - http://www.temasek.nus.edu.sg/pa/PA_Gallery.html
Hehe, got Jason & LS inside also..lol, they look very farney! The very super silly act-cute-but-cannot-make-it guy is SeeHow...hahaaa...terima kasih banyak banyak terhadap pengorbanan anda >.<
Jia you jia you!
Completed Post IHG video at 4am...thanx WT a loooot for doing so much and JiangLi & Wendi!!! Hehe...I'm the slacker lar...got the easiest and shortest part =p Thanx to all the great sportsmen and sportswomen in TH who got us the Overall Champion title back!
Tomorrow's the big day for TH PA Live Awards...pray hard that it wont rain and everything goes smoothly..haha, should be alright lar...since I don't feel worry at all, lol. Jia you everyone!
Wheeee....after everything comes to an end, I MUST sit down and study and plan and think about some stuffs - accomodation, holiday comms, finals, PEOPLE PEOPLE...
Haha...YQ's gonna kill me if she finds out that I'm wasting time blogging now after sleeping so much...okie, time to go dinner with all the PA members and start setting up stages for tomorrow's event =D I'll have fun working and entertain everyone...haha...
The video for PA Live Awards 2007 - http://www.temasek.nus.edu.sg/pa/PA_Gallery.html
Hehe, got Jason & LS inside also..lol, they look very farney! The very super silly act-cute-but-cannot-make-it guy is SeeHow...hahaaa...terima kasih banyak banyak terhadap pengorbanan anda >.<
Jia you jia you!

1 Comments:
哇,说我像僵尸...还说我very super silly act-cute-but-cannot-make-it guy...真的伤心啦!!
Haiz...忙完了Live Awards...真的谢天谢地了...明天会睡死吧...你也累了...多休息啦!!
期待TechCrew的到来!!
傻豪 迹~
By
"被诅咒的烂水瓶~", at 1:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home