时光交错的隧道

如果回忆有颜色的话,我想它是淡蓝色的。像淡蓝色的恬静海面,悠悠的海浪声轻轻地说着过去的心情;像淡蓝色的天空,白云偶尔化成雨滴,让过去的心痛都一点一滴地流逝。。。回忆真美。

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RaNdOm

I hope the little lizard on my door just now didn't climb into any my shoes.
I always feel that I would slide and fell down my seat when the bus makes a big turn.
Last ulcer is recovering!! Hehe I'm going to be a vegetarian soon.
I get goose bumps when I hear people sing out of tune too much. Lol can't help it.
It's Tsu Wern's birthday today~~ We had quite a simple and fun celebration just now.
We're gonna do something about hall food! Really beh tahan liaoz.
Wuwuu..when I think of someone saying muacks and miss you to xx I feel very...don't know what to feel actually haha.
I'm in a good mood~~ There's mid term test tomorrow so I better go sleep :)

1 Comments:

  • gambateh!!!muackss~miss u~
    ;D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home