Finally...the air is as light as air again...I can breathe freely...even if it's only for a few hours...
Went to Mcd for breakfast the other day and a few gals were sitting together talking about their sec school stuffs...teasing each other...Meipoh, YeungChei, SeokMun and Waiyeng - I really miss you all very much. Yea...silence is my only answer to the disappointments. Leave leave leave...haha, reminds me of Stef Sun's song.
Still struggling with decisions that are yet to be made...A or B or C or D? Gosh...I wanna be free.
Omg what am I doing now...I'm supposed to be思春now according to what I told seehow, lol. I still think that 思春 sounds very obscence as it's like the relative of 发春&叫春...hmm, interesting chinese words.
Went to Mcd for breakfast the other day and a few gals were sitting together talking about their sec school stuffs...teasing each other...Meipoh, YeungChei, SeokMun and Waiyeng - I really miss you all very much. Yea...silence is my only answer to the disappointments. Leave leave leave...haha, reminds me of Stef Sun's song.
Still struggling with decisions that are yet to be made...A or B or C or D? Gosh...I wanna be free.
Omg what am I doing now...I'm supposed to be思春now according to what I told seehow, lol. I still think that 思春 sounds very obscence as it's like the relative of 发春&叫春...hmm, interesting chinese words.

4 Comments:
what does si chun means? i reaaly thought its something obscene leh... lol since it came from u hahaha
By
sp, at 9:25 PM
Hooooooooooooooooooong i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muaaaaaaks hehe. sorry suddenly felt like saying this heh.
By
sp, at 11:07 PM
hahaa...si chun means wanna pak tor woh...it sounds obscene to me...
Hehe...remember u told me about making some radio the other day...i dreamt about you fixing a radio on the same day during my 20-minute nap lei...hahahaaa...take care! Muacksss...love u too =D
By
rh, at 8:33 PM
omg hoong dreamt of me!!! waaah so happyyyyyyyy
By
sp, at 9:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home