Thanx :D
This is a lil too late...but better late than nothing...THANXX to those who wished me, celebrated with me and remembered my bday :D:D It's been a few days so I'm afraid I'll leave someone out in the coming part lol...
Thanxxx a lot a lot to YQ, SH and WT who wasted so much time to buy me the cake, prata, soft drinks, apple juice and bacardi and to invite so many ppl over to celebate with me :D Yay and thanx for the bag you guys bought for me...hehe I'll TRYYYY to use it =p[I didn't send the sms asking everyone to come...>.<] Thanx a lot to those who came all the way to E4 to sing me bday song...I know it's during exam period and everyone was stressed up, thanx a lot =)- Chooisyn, Kewei, Luohui, David who played the guitar, Wenie, Marilyn, Victor, Yushun, YaoHsien, Zhiwei, Dina, Xinying, Raymond, Kelly, Eric, Funghong, Jinmin...I hope I didn't leave anyone out hehe.
And thanx to linsien (thanx for wishing me in ur blog too:D), peisuen, choongyoon, seokmun, meipoh (muacks XD), geechong, ben, chiehping, siewping (thanx for 'touching' me in ur blog^^), alex, xuezhen, jason, ivan, joy, zhengliang, yihkung, sinhwa, sernshin, waishin, deborah, koksheng, qiaoyin, lihjing, jiayi, seow, hueiming, ambarish, jonas, rohan, ian, kanav who wished me thru sms, msn, friendster or facebook!!!
Hahaaa and of course to my dearest dad, mum, sis and bro who called to wish me...thanx and love you all =) Didn't manage to pick up their calls twice coz I was too blur to realise that my phone was ringing...haha...
Thanxxx a lot a lot to YQ, SH and WT who wasted so much time to buy me the cake, prata, soft drinks, apple juice and bacardi and to invite so many ppl over to celebate with me :D Yay and thanx for the bag you guys bought for me...hehe I'll TRYYYY to use it =p[I didn't send the sms asking everyone to come...>.<] Thanx a lot to those who came all the way to E4 to sing me bday song...I know it's during exam period and everyone was stressed up, thanx a lot =)- Chooisyn, Kewei, Luohui, David who played the guitar, Wenie, Marilyn, Victor, Yushun, YaoHsien, Zhiwei, Dina, Xinying, Raymond, Kelly, Eric, Funghong, Jinmin...I hope I didn't leave anyone out hehe.
And thanx to linsien (thanx for wishing me in ur blog too:D), peisuen, choongyoon, seokmun, meipoh (muacks XD), geechong, ben, chiehping, siewping (thanx for 'touching' me in ur blog^^), alex, xuezhen, jason, ivan, joy, zhengliang, yihkung, sinhwa, sernshin, waishin, deborah, koksheng, qiaoyin, lihjing, jiayi, seow, hueiming, ambarish, jonas, rohan, ian, kanav who wished me thru sms, msn, friendster or facebook!!!
Hahaaa and of course to my dearest dad, mum, sis and bro who called to wish me...thanx and love you all =) Didn't manage to pick up their calls twice coz I was too blur to realise that my phone was ringing...haha...

2 Comments:
不必谢啦!要好好照顾自己哦!相信不久后就能见面咯!=)
By
Anonymous, at 10:32 AM
Hey hey..if u din use the bag ar..We gona kill u..realy realy gona kill u~
Wil lock ur leg and giv u a saw..wahahah.."i wana play a game~~"
Anyway, jus hope tat u'll b hapy wif alwyz and quite sry for the present..(actually thk of giving u 韩国面 de...wahahha~)
Best wishes..wish u gona get smone to take care of u and b 幸福 alwyz~
(So day n nite wil b the same for me..Hee~)
Jia you..stil got long long way to go..realy hapy having u as one of my closest friends in Sg.. =)
Cheers~
C How!!
By
"被诅咒的烂水瓶~", at 8:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home