时光交错的隧道

如果回忆有颜色的话,我想它是淡蓝色的。像淡蓝色的恬静海面,悠悠的海浪声轻轻地说着过去的心情;像淡蓝色的天空,白云偶尔化成雨滴,让过去的心痛都一点一滴地流逝。。。回忆真美。

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grrr...

Cannot tahan cannot tahan...I wanna complain weh...
I screwed up the whole tt training session laaaaaaa...practically wasted the whole session cause I was so stuuuuuuupid to think that I could tahan without food...zzzzzz...idiot idiot...damn frustrated with myself, sien many puaaaaaa!!! So sorry to SK, made her tired nia.
Damnit...why are my brain and limbs so closely related to my stomach?!?! Eat a bit less also cannot...ngiawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......grrrr...Hahaaa, but I felt much happier playing in the other group...aihz.
Ok anyways, important points to remember ----> Treat my stomach nicely, can eat more but cannot eat less. Learn how to shift my focus away from stomach when I'm hungry.
Yea...and I'm just gonna eat more to make up for today's dinner.
And I so wanna go home...almost fell into 1920 great depression after tt session...enough of screwing up ady, just think of the day that I can take bus and go homeeee...be happy:)
Lab report + Jap homework + Alcohol tonight~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home